Jack Wills makeup

Hi Everyone,

I have been meaning to blog for the past 2 and a half days, but I have had some "technical issues" with my laptop and my camera, maybe it is technology's way of telling me, it does not like me! Who knows, at least I am posting now!

So a few days ago I went to Bicester village (I am very lucky as I live reasonably close to it) Bicester village is an outlet shopping village, with amazing brands, I'm talking Juicy Couture, Vivienne Westwood and Dior!
There are loads of shops and one that I always go in is Jack Wills, This time instead of buying clothes in their, I found myself looking at their cosmetics and I found some great items!




As this was one of their outlet stores, the makeup was not a bad price.


 So this is the lipgloss I got, it is in the colour Jaffa and I got it for £2.00, not a bad price all though this gloss is very heavy and very sticky, but a nice colour.
 This is the lipstick I got, I really like this, I think it is my favorite thing out of everything, it is in the colour Coral, and  it is quite natural and pinky. Again I got this for £2.00 BARGAIN!!!












I also purchased two eye-shadows in brown and peacock blue, I think the brown is my favorite both were £2.00 and are nice to apply and easy to take off.










Lastly, I purchase one of their nail varnishes in purple, it is quite a dark purple but I do like it and it is super nice quality, I got this for £4.00, which again is a really good price!










Well that is what I got from the outlet village, they are always worth visiting.

Mia xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love what you purchased! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, glad you like them! Thank you for commenting :) x

      Delete