Alison Claire

Hi Everyone,

*So The amazing people at Alison Claire gave me some samples of their delightful peppermint and witch hazel foot cream. The foot cream retails at £12.00 for 200ml.


After my long, tiring and amazing trip into London I ended up massaging my Mum's feet, so it was a perfect time to try out this new foot cream, and my Mum loved it! It made her feet smooth and soft and really made them feel better after a long day!

I also have been using it and I must agree, it is lovely. I don't really do much with my feet, but I have always thought I should, and this product is a perfect way to start!





The smells is lovely the peppermint and witch hazel really compliment each other. It makes your feet smooth and beautiful.

It is also really good as it helps fight signs of aging with it's antioxidants, and helps get rid of loose skin cells with astringents.

This product is amazing!

Here is the site: Click Here

Mia xxx
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That product sounds pretty good!

    Arra
    WIN BAROQUE PRINT LEGGINGS ON MY BLOG
    THE PRINCESS ON THE BRINK

    ReplyDelete