Shimmer cubes

Hey there,


I seem to be doing a lot of The Body Shop's products, but I don't actually have many products from there but every product I have from there I adore!


 So I want to tell you all about The Body Shop's shimmer cubes, they are my favorite eye-shadows, this is because like in the title they shimmer and shine!


 These retail for £16.00 at The Body Shop, which is a bit pricey, but I do love them. There are loads of different shades and colour palettes, the colour of the shimmer cubes I have is blue, green, cream and pink!
I think cream and pink are my favorite as they are a bit more subtle. you can also mix them which is nice, I mix the cream and pink together and the blue and green together.









As you can see on my hand the pink is the lightest shade and the blue is the heaviest. The shimmer cubes are my eyeshadow July favorites.


What colour would you wear on your eyes?

Mia xxx

2 comments:

  1. these look amazing, so pigmented! although I'm an eyeshadow hoarder and I have way too many haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They amazing I love them, I am the same I have so much eyeshadow I don't know what to do with it! :) x

    ReplyDelete